Blog #3 Media Log Refelction

 The media log assignment was a very eye opening project. It allowed me to truly focus on how much time I was spending on technology and I was actually very surprised at how little time I spent looking at screens. In my opinion however, I think that knowing I'm logging in my hours, my screen time was reduced because I became very conscious of how much time I was spending. 

Another aspect to consider for my low screen time is the time of year for me. Right now I am in season for lacrosse and have early morning practices which means Im going to sleep a lot earlier than I normally do. I am extremely curious as to how many hours I spend on social media, especially TikTok, during the summer time when I am not as busy and going to bed very late because I always caught myself at late times like four in the morning, just scrolling through TikTok

Overall, I believe that my screen time is at a healthy stage right now. I obviously would like to keep it like that but I know that once the season ends and I return back home to Michigan for the summer, then my hours will increase immensely but I'm kind of eager to compare my current log to one I plan on making in the summer. 

Cell Phone addiction - Medvisit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #10

Blog #5

Blog #6