Blog #8

 As of now, the future for my life after college is very unclear. This past year after quite a few injuries I realized that my lacrosse playing days will soon come to an end and I need to figure out what I will do as a career. Ive been thinking that I will most likely enter the world of marketing. A job that really pays well with marketing is medical sales.

With medical sales being my main aspiration for my career, I also have been thinking of becoming involved with sports marketing for companies such as New Balance or Nike. While medical sales does not utilize social media as a marketing tool very often, sports marketing utilizes social media very frequently because their target consumers would usually see products they're interested in via social media which allows these companies to take advantage of that.

As I mentioned, my future career is not planned out as much as other peoples but with my degree in communications and marketing, I believe that will allow me to explore many opportunities in the work world when it comes to the time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #10

Blog #6

Blog #3 Media Log Refelction