Blog #5

This class has been actually very enjoyable for me this semester. All of our lessons have been relatively interesting but the concept that interested me the most was the media log concept. This is because it made me conscious to my social media habits and how much time I actually spend on these platforms.

When it comes to the most boring concept we have learned about I would have to say it is the cancel culture. It is not even that boring but the reason I chose this concept is because I already know so much about it because I live in the world of cancel culture so learning about something I already know is just rather boring to me. 

When it comes to what concept I will apply to the real world it is my social media log results and observations. By counting my hours on screens it allowed me to see how much time was productive and how much time was wasted which taught me that I need to be more productive on my screens. 

How to Make Screen Time Productive | Tynker Blog

I chose this very generic google image because it shows what productive screen time looks like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #10

Blog #6