Blog #6

 With my original plan of keeping my blog about current events in sports, id like to utilize this blog post to express that. With that being said, I am going to write about March madness and what has happened in the last two days. First off, I am not an avid college basketball fan but march madness just hits different every year. Im not one to make a bracket because it is always unpredictable and based off what has happened so far, I am glad I didn't. Yesterday, a small school in Jersey city called Saint Peters beat the powerhouse Kentucky which is one of the greatest upsets in the tournament. This game was an instant classic and extremely fun to watch.

Before the Kentucky game, Richmond upset Iowa who a lot of people had going to the final four. These two games alone completely destroyed everyones brackets. Another upset that a lot of people aren't talking about is Michigan, who was the 11th seed, beating Colorado State who was the the 6th seed. I find it odd that a lot of people had Michigan losing even though they were favored as the 11th seed to win.

The second day of the tournament was rather disappointing because of the blow outs and no upsets. I purely watch the tournament just because of the upsets and a day with no upsets is a disappointment in my book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #10

Blog #5