Blog Intro

 Hello, My name is Connor Beals and Im a junior at the mount. I play lacrosse here and have just transferred here this semester to do so. Im from Michigan but have basically residing in Maryland for the past two years because I went to a junior college in Harford county for my freshman year. I really enjoy sports to a point where everyone says I know a little too much about sports (besides baseball). 

My blog looks pretty plain right now but that's only because I haven't quite figured out how to design it and make it really stick out but it will be very colorful once I do. Something that really makes me tick are "cold takes" in sports with a very popular example being that Lebron is better than Jordan. The reason it makes me mad is because these people with these takes don't provide solid evidence to their claims so its like arguing with a rock. 

Thats all for now but I'm very excited to express my ideas throughout the semester!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #10

Blog #6

Blog #5